doublelongdaddy;660819 said:
Don't be a Master Mind, stick to a solid routine everyday until you get to 8!

I was going to just like this, but I felt like it wasn't enough. Just wanted to add extra affirmation here. ShortDick, you've got this bro, just stay consistent. That's the key.

I think the LM can get me to 8 whitout using some other devices,or exercises what do you think D?

JakeM82;660847 said:
I was going to just like this, but I felt like it wasn't enough. Just wanted to add extra affirmation here. ShortDick, you've got this bro, just stay consistent. That's the key.

Thanks Jake its been tough n shit,n i know im not supposed to stop want to get my short term goal in no time thanks for your words:)

shortdick;660852 said:
Thanks Jake its been tough n shit,n i know im not supposed to stop want to get my short term goal in no time thanks for your words:)

Do you have a PF or SG?

shortdick;660750 said:
I started in january first this year n yeah i have taken breaks n stuff but if i continue until december i may get amazing surprises maybe a 9 X6

maybe;)

Poor gucci the only thing he can do consistently is ejaculate prematurely <:( maybe its because he masturbates too much. Gucci If you're reading this try not to jack-off to magical dragon �naked people movies� for a week.

templnite;660876 said:
Poor gucci the only thing he can do consistently is ejaculate prematurely <:( maybe its because he masturbates too much. Gucci If you're reading this try not to jack-off to magical dragon �naked people movies� for a week.

Dude just needs to go see a dr. asap. Hope he's okay.

Nah he'll be fine, he's like Shang Tsung. What doesn't kill him makes him stronger similar to the hulk, or Kanye.

shortdick;660849 said:
I think the LM can get me to 8 whitout using some other devices,or exercises what do you think D?

It is the best length tool available, I hope so!

My goal is 8.25-8.5x7.1 idk if this is to big or just big to be considered monster size. But im worried if its actually to big for most women. What do you guys think, is 8.25-8.5x7.1 monster? And would that be to big?

Kenken20;702927 said:
My goal is 8.25-8.5x7.1 idk if this is to big or just big to be considered monster size. But im worried if its actually to big for most women. What do you guys think, is 8.25-8.5x7.1 monster? And would that be to big?

I've found that my current 8.5 long x 7.0 mid and 8.5 base girth requires a lot of fore[play and lube.

I had to say goodbye to deep throats once my girth exceeded 5.5 inches from my original 4.5.

Your desire to become 8.5 x 7.1 is spot on to my size, not a monster, but more than a mouthful, and a helluva crotch bulge.

BaddJack;702945 said:
I've found that my current 8.5 long x 7.0 mid and 8.5 base girth requires a lot of fore[play and lube.

I had to say goodbye to deep throats once my girth exceeded 5.5 inches from my original 4.5.

Your desire to become 8.5 x 7.1 is spot on to my size, not a monster, but more than a mouthful, and a helluva crotch bulge.

Yup goodbye to deep throats :(. Lol

I know I want a bigger girth but have not decided how big. I want it to be more natural. I am not sure how big the penis width is at the bottom of this page, the one marked 24 years, but the size looks ideal to me. Not 7 inches for sure. I don't want to hurt anyone, but I do want them to know I have arrived :)

Kenken20;702927 said:

I'd consider 7 inch girth way too big IMO I think under 7 but above 6 is a great size

kyomoto;702956 said:
I'd consider 7 inch girth way too big IMO I think under 7 but above 6 is a great size

It is way too big for most women but some woman can handle it. I am not so sure how they would enjoy it. __________ is about 7" in girth and he has issues with women sometimes. I think 6" of girth is perfect!

7inch girth is pretty insane, maybe I will shoot for that once I hit 10x6 :)!

Thanks for all the comments. This reminds me of the Sex and the City episode where Samantha hooked up with the guy with the huge penis that didn't fit. His story in the aftermath was that every wanted him, but no one could handle him.
Did anyone see that one?

SeekingWidth;703040 said:
Thanks for all the comments. This reminds me of the Sex and the City episode where Samantha hooked up with the guy with the huge penis that didn't fit. His story in the aftermath was that every wanted him, but no one could handle him.
Did anyone see that one?
Never watched the series, but I can see how that topic would "fit in" with the 4-women gossiping about their sex lives.

Munto;703033 said:
7inch girth is pretty insane, maybe I will shoot for that once I hit 10x6 :)!

curse you, your goal is already above mine!

SeekingWidth;703040 said:
Did anyone see that one?

No problem and nope.

Back
Top Bottom