huge-girth;760800 said:
And very soon Huge is going to transform into Huge Girth

Soon, just keep rocking what you are doing, all in time!

doublelongdaddy;760828 said:
Soon, just keep rocking what you are doing, all in time!

Consistency and a focused mind is all I need

The guy was a great member I wonder what happened to him.

You guys talking about girls struggling with less than 6" girth that is absurd .... the only possible explanation for that is that they are extremely unattracted to you or you are not spending any time on foreplay either way that's a you problem.

I am at 6.75" and if I use a penis pump I can hit 7.5" and I can tell you I have not met a girl yet in 25 years who has had any issues taking it at either size. Yes it takes a little while to get it in but they love that when you do it correctly (taking your time). If you think anal is "out" at that size then the women you are sleeping with just don't enjoy anal because it's not out at all, I've been with plenty of women that want it several times a week.

I've also never met a girl that had any issues with sucking it, with the exception of girls that are so young they basically have never sucked a dick period. Any girl that is going to hit you with her teeth is just going to hit you with her teeth that has nothing to do with your size it just means she doesn't know how to give a blowjob. Some will say they can't do it quite as long as it wears them out faster that's the only thing.

In other words do not worry about it. Getting "too big" really isn't a thing when it comes to girth. The exception to this is when it comes to length, some girls like having their cervix hit, others it's too painful so yeah, you can be too long but trust me you're never going to be too thick there are literally zero downsides.

I only was with 2 women since I gained all my size and she simply could not get it in. The other could handle it fine. The one that couldn't was a stripper at King of Diamonds and she was with many men. I settled for a hand job.

I only was with 2 women since I gained all my size and she simply could not get it in. The other could handle it fine. The one that couldn't was a stripper at King of Diamonds and she was with many men. I settled for a hand job.

Motivating story😄

Reactions: DLD
Back
Top Bottom