kyomoto;704332 said:
its just weird shit done for views

wtf

yeah its fucking weird
kyomoto;704352 said:
yeah for the money man, people are into bestiality so they make profit off of it. you never went to go buy a bestiality �naked people movies�?
Damn, exploitation of animals, where's PETA

LONGERDICK7+;704353 said:
Nah man did you? i watched that documentery because i couldnt understand why they did what they did .....:p

lol im kidding i dont think they sell such stuff, unless in the black market LMAO

Threak-X;704368 said:
Damn, exploitation of animals, where's PETA

You know. Charging money in other places and asking for donations.

I've not read through all of this thread but to go from a discussion of 7 inch girth to people fucking animals is crazy shit 😂😂😂😂 gotta love how threads change.

Last edited:
beardedbaldy;704536 said:
I've not read through all of this thread but to go from a discussion of 7 inch girth to people fucking animals is crazy a shit 😂😂😂😂 gotta love how threads change.

YEah we can get off topic- DLD here always bringing off topicness (just kidding)

What percentage of men have 7 inch girth and what the aberage african american girth? If you guys could help me out i been researching and i find different studies that i cant read so if you could help id really appreciate it

Kenken20;705493 said:
What percentage of men have 7 inch girth and what the aberage african american girth? If you guys could help me out i been researching and i find different studies that i cant read so if you could help id really appreciate it

I think you'd want to look up some official documentation. I don't know if we keep any here. but the % on 7 inch girth is extremely low and African americans don't make a difference in themselves alone

doublelongdaddy;705532 said:
NO! This is a great thing! Whenever you have fatigue use the opportunity to stretch the shit out of your dick! This will bring length gains faster than at any other time.

Yea I'm noticing it more and more...even while I type this. I feel the fatigue even when I kegel!

LONGERDICK7+;705541 said:
girth here girth there id be satisfied whit 6 around..lol if some extra gains show up thatd be an extra!:cool:

I think ima aim for 6" then :)

6" of girth is enough to satisfy 99.9% of the women in the world!

doublelongdaddy;705635 said:
6" of girth is enough to satisfy 99.9% of the women in the world!

Alright my final goals are 9" length and 6" girth then :)

kyomoto;705637 said:
Alright my final goals are 9" length and 6" girth then :)

That is where I wish I was! That would be the perfect size if I did not own MOS and was having sex :) Too big is not always a good thing.

doublelongdaddy;712184 said:
That is where I wish I was! That would be the perfect size if I did not own MOS and was having sex :) Too big is not always a good thing.

Yeah I don't want to be too big :(

kyomoto;712264 said:
Yeah I don't want to be too big :(

It is an issue that is not that fun. I only experienced it once but it was nothing nice.

Kenken20;705493 said:

Was this question ever adequately addressed?

doublelongdaddy;712473 said:
It is an issue that is not that fun. I only experienced it once but it was nothing nice.

Max for me are 9x6
If i reach 8x5.5 I'll be more than satisfied, for now im just satisfied

Simyan;398507 said:
IS 7 " inch girth too big? Surely it's just like a fucking base ball bat?

Any 7s got anything to say on how girls cope with their fucking chain saws :) ?

The 7 inches girth is my destiny. When God created me, he told me to go collect my girth from DLD and that's what I'm currently doing.

huge-girth;760677 said:
The 7 inches girth is my destiny. When God created me, he told me to go collect my girth from DLD and that's what I'm currently doing.

And on the 8th day God created Huge :)

Back
Top Bottom