doublelongdaddy;703552 said:
Width can play a role but it will be relative to the overall girth. In order to gain width you need to be doing width specific exercises.

Wouldn't regular girth-exercises automatically affect width at least to some extend?

kyomoto;703954 said:
Yeah but that 10 inch girth is fucking useless

That would be a joke, no one would want that, male or female!

kyomoto;704010 said:
horses got enough for a female though O_O

yep but for their own kind of females lol not the ones we know as females unless they dig animal sex.....evenso they wouldnt take that pole between their legs unless they want to tear their kittens off........

LONGERDICK7+;704015 said:
yep but for their own kind of females lol not the ones we know as females unless they dig animal sex.....evenso they wouldnt take that pole between their legs unless they want to tear their kittens off........

I've heard that one �naked people movies� included a female with a horse...beastiality so idk

kyomoto;703954 said:
Yeah but that 10 inch girth is fucking useless
unless you're fucking literally a Blue Whale vagina...
...you would be considered small in size.

kyomoto;704021 said:
I've heard that one �naked people movies� included a female with a horse...beastiality so idk

If you want some horrifying mental imagery, just google "Mr. Hands" :)

seven_wants_ten;704063 said:

No thanks. I've seen really bad stuff. Snuff films and shit.

Threak-X;704053 said:
unless you're fucking literally a Blue Whale vagina...
...you would be considered small in size.

lol!

seven_wants_ten;704063 said:

lol!

yep watched that documentary the other day and it was quite disturbing and bizarre, how people can have that kind of relationships whit animals....

LONGERDICK7+;704295 said:
yep watched that documentary the other day and it was quite disturbing and bizarre, how people can have that kind of relationships whit animals....
yea, BEASTILITY; the first time I saw it was by accident, I was searching the internet for videos on a 80's �naked people movies�-actor "Chessie Moore" because of what she could do. She had sex scenes where she put her ankles behind her head and could swallow Ron Jeremy whole in "Titillation 2 (1990)." I finally found something on her and to my unwanted amazement, she was laying on her back underneath a dog and sucking on his dick...
...something you just can't un-see; my eyes were forever tainted about her ever since.

Threak-X;704299 said:
yea, BEASTILITY; the first time I saw it was by accident, I was searching the internet for videos on a 80's �naked people movies�-actor "Chessie Moore" because of what she could do. She had sex scenes where she put her ankles behind her head and could swallow Ron Jeremy whole in "Titillation 2 (1990)." I finally found something on her and to my unwanted amazement, she was laying on her back underneath a dog and sucking on his dick...
...something you just can't un-see; my eyes were forever tainted about her ever since.

When we have this positive impression about some people and bang suddenly the whole thing comes down.Is a sad thing, we as humans arent perfect at all thats for sure.But when we start to realize that certain things we do and we have done are awfully wrong,the most logical and sane thing to do is to stay away from that garbage and move on, move forward.

Improving ourselves and improving our lives is not an easy thing at all but what else can we do:)

LONGERDICK7+;704303 said:
When we have this positive impression about some people and bang suddenly the whole thing comes down.Is a sad thing, we as humans arent perfect at all thats for sure.But when we start to realize that certain things we do and we have done are awfully wrong,the most logical and sane thing to do is to stay away from that garbage and move on, move forward.

Improving ourselves and improving our lives is not an easy thing at all but what else can we do:)

its just weird shit done for views
Threak-X;704299 said:

wtf

LONGERDICK7+;704295 said:

yeah its fucking weird

LONGERDICK7+;704338 said:
its just weird shit done for views

?:( ?

yeah for the money man, people are into bestiality so they make profit off of it. you never went to go buy a bestiality �naked people movies�?

kyomoto;704352 said:
yeah for the money man, people are into bestiality so they make profit off of it. you never went to go buy a bestiality �naked people movies�?

Nah man did you? i watched that documentery because i couldnt understand why they did what they did .....:p

Back
Top Bottom