templnite;655524 said:
Don't call childish that!

In a few years you can call me that , i will have an elephant trunk between my legs :cool:

owmaballs;655503 said:
You know she was objecting to your fat ass, not to your dick size.
; P
Yeah 7" girth is past exciting for most human females. Maybe you can make some cows happy at that girth.

Don't make fun of childish's girlfriends!

ChilDsh;655531 said:
In a few years you can call me that , i will have an elephant trunk between my legs :cool:
Will you be hiding a large penis behind that trunk?

ChilDsh;655531 said:

That reminds me, I need to plant some peanuts for our soon to be elephant weeners.

My next milestone is 10.0 x 8.0

BJ

ChilDsh;655569 said:
Jesus christ man is that really your goal?

My final goal is a foot long dong, but I'm taking one step at a time trying not to trip over it as I walk.

BJ

BaddJack;655567 said:
That reminds me, I need to plant some peanuts for our soon to be elephant weeners.

My next milestone is 10.0 x 8.0

BJ

You going to have a hard time using all that cock and finding a woman who can take it. I think 6.5" is the max someone should shoot for as this is usable while still being huge.

doublelongdaddy;655418 said:
9 x 7 is massive. I think a goal of 9 x 6.5 or 8 x 6 would be more realistic.

I will kill for 9 X 7

shortdick;655631 said:
One foot!! Want to get there too..LM please take me there :)

need to do two a days like huge-girth

huge-girth;655798 said:
I will kill for 9 X 7

No need to kill, you got this Huge....the only thing you will need to murder is time!

doublelongdaddy;655576 said:
You going to have a hard time using all that cock and finding a woman who can take it. I think 6.5" is the max someone should shoot for as this is usable while still being huge.

I'm thinking the same. I want to gain 6.5inch in flaccid and 8.5inch in erect, so is that good enough if many chicks would love to take it?

I have measured 7inch in length and I'd find it too big so i'm going to stick with 6.5inch if it good enough for many chicks to take it :)

badboy2011;656898 said:
I'm thinking the same. I want to gain 6.5inch in flaccid and 8.5inch in erect, so is that good enough if many chicks would love to take it?

I have measured 7inch in length and I'd find it too big so i'm going to stick with 6.5inch if it good enough for many chicks to take it :)

When it comes to sex girth is more important than length..you could have a 12 inch cock if it's thin as a pencil,you're gonna have a bad time.

7 is nowhere near big , i'm 7 and haven't had problems during sex..but it was only one girl,so..but don't worry,when you're close to 9 you should be thinking about being too big,until then no problemo.

Last edited:
ChilDsh;656903 said:
don't worry,when you're close to 9 you should be thinking about being too big,until then no problemo.
Our leader makes a good point about slowing yourself down as you reach your ideal size.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xYNbpNEA-v4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

templnite;656911 said:
Our leader makes a good point about slowing yourself down as you reach your ideal size.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xYNbpNEA-v4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Look at that chain, he must have stollen that from Run DMC :)

Back
Top Bottom