ChilDsh;655131 said:
I'm 7 inch erect and i have been with 3 girls , all 3 of them told me i'm really big...so imagine what a 9 inch would look to women..especially if you have no fatpad.

7" flaccid would look very cool... i want to hang like a horse :cool:

is your flaccid size is 5inch or 7inch?

I want to make sure i build the right size without make it too big and i dont want to make it things goes hard for those chicks who would not cope with big cock size :)

badboy2011;655173 said:
is your flaccid size is 5inch or 7inch?

I want to make sure i build the right size without make it too big and i dont want to make it things goes hard for those chicks who would not cope with big cock size :)

My flaccid is around 5 inch but i'm fat so only 3,5-4 is visible..flaccid size shouldnt matter you have sex with the erect one

BaddJack;655068 said:
My wife has been my one and only forever.

She has told me many times that I should have slept around before we got married.

Now, I wish I had, because now I can't.

BJ

What makes you think you can't? There are women everywhere. Get a size queen. I really want you to try that monster penis on a big pussy. Get a whore or a divorced mother.

@DLD: Do you recommend if i should build a cock size in flaccid 7inch and 9inch in erect is that good enough or is that too much for a chick to take it?

How the hell do you guys get a 7 inch girth?! That seems almost impossible. I've been thinking about clamping but it seems so dangerous and almost guaranteed to discolor your dick, which I absolutely do not want. I like the way my dick looks now. I'm white as fuck (mostly Irish) so it would look weird to have a dark looking dick.

tb007;655314 said:
How the hell do you guys get a 7 inch girth?! That seems almost impossible. I've been thinking about clamping but it seems so dangerous and almost guaranteed to discolor your dick, which I absolutely do not want. I like the way my dick looks now. I'm white as fuck (mostly Irish) so it would look weird to have a dark looking dick.

Mostly ego...i'm pretty sure 7 inch girth would be too big for 99.9 % of the women...heck one time a girl turned me down because i was " too wide " and i was like under 6 at the time...

ChilDsh;655327 said:
Mostly ego...i'm pretty sure 7 inch girth would be too big for 99.9 % of the women...heck one time a girl turned me down because i was " too wide " and i was like under 6 at the time...

I go for the ladies with big pussy

badboy2011;655378 said:
what about 8.5inch in erect? does most women can take it?

Length?Yea they can take it no problemo if you warm them up good...if you speak about girth , i don't think 8,5 it's even real i mean you have to be some kind of nature freak to have 8,5 inch in girth..and most girls can barely take 6-6,5 , with 8,5 you will break her vagina.

badboy2011;655275 said:
@DLD: Do you recommend if i should build a cock size in flaccid 7inch and 9inch in erect is that good enough or is that too much for a chick to take it?

9 x 7 is massive. I think a goal of 9 x 6.5 or 8 x 6 would be more realistic.

badboy2011;655378 said:
what about 8.5inch in erect? does most women can take it?
You do mean length, right? Because I know you said you have an 8.5 inch base girth and frankly I do not believe that for a second. Dld, redzulu, and __________ I think are all around 7 and they're like the biggest dudes on the planet.

ChilDsh;655327 said:
Aw, what a lame ass chick. I'm genuinely sorry to hear that, man. Fuckin tragedy. Haha. Did she at least suck, stroke, or titty fuck you?

Last edited:
doublelongdaddy;654826 said:
If you guys are getting an invalid attachment you need to use a different browser. I can see all images using Firefox or Safari.
I don't think it's the browser. This site just doesn't support attachments for mobiles. It never has. I could be wrong though. If someone with a mobile tries using Firefox let us know how it goes. I don't even feel like messing with it. I like Google Chrome. And the other way to check would be for someone with a pc to use google chrome. That would determine if it's a browser issue or a site issue.

tb007;655492 said:
Aw, what a lame ass chick. I'm genuinely sorry to hear that, man. Fuckin tragedy. Haha. Did she at least suck, stroke, or titty fuck you?

Nah , she was a virgin so that's why she was so scared i think haha

ChilDsh;655327 said:
You know she was objecting to your fat ass, not to your dick size.
; P
Yeah 7" girth is past exciting for most human females. Maybe you can make some cows happy at that girth.

ChilDsh;655131 said:
I'm 7 inch erect and i have been with 3 girls , all 3 of them told me i'm really big...so imagine what a 9 inch would look to women..especially if you have no fatpad.

7" flaccid would look very cool... i want to hang like a horse :cool:

And who wouldnt:)

Back
Top Bottom