BaddJack;647283 said:
only 7 inch girth ?

I've gone from a 6.5 length x 4.5 straight girth to my current 8.5 length x 6.5 glans, 7.0 mid and over 8.5 base girth, in 2 yrs of PE, very conical - natural pussy braking mechanism to prevent bottoming out

It took some trying but it fits in my wife's tight vagina with lots of lube, and of course a few days of being sore

BJ :cool:

Holy cock 8,5 base girth? how is that even posible lol..isnt __________ like 7 in girth and hes consideret a monster in girth departament?you literally have 3 legs.

Baddjack can you please tell me the routine you used to gain those girth of yours?

huge-girth;647366 said:
Yeah, the dude called nature brought me to life with an average dick.

what a fucking piece of shit he is ....that dude needs to know about people needs what an asshole he is:)

BaddJack;647283 said:
only 7 inch girth ?

I've gone from a 6.5 length x 4.5 straight girth to my current 8.5 length x 6.5 glans, 7.0 mid and over 8.5 base girth, in 2 yrs of PE, very conical - natural pussy braking mechanism to prevent bottoming out

It took some trying but it fits in my wife's tight vagina with lots of lube, and of course a few days of being sore

Could you show us some pictures of that beast measured? That would be a huge inspiration to the Brothers here. If you could also tell us your routine that would be a great help.

shortdick;647426 said:
7 inches girth......:) most girls would be addicted to that log

Most girls would not be able to fit that in their mouth:)

huge-girth;647533 said:
I'm not bothered, I don't like blow job.

Wow, that is my favorite part of sex:)

BaddJack;647283 said:
only 7 inch girth ?

What is your routine and what devices you use. Amazing gain in 2 years.

huge-girth;647687 said:
All men are not the same

Aint that the truth...variety, it makes the world go round. But I have to say that I love the look of a woman trying to fit as much cock in her mouth as possible:) Sometimes they look like wide mouth bass:)

DennyA, what was your previous girth? How long did it take you to arrive your current girth now?

DennyA;647804 said:
I am 6.25 msg and right at 6.5 base and I can't imagine 7 inch girth...every 1/8 inch increase over 6 is A LOT. Red Bull can is 6.5...

Ahh the RedBull can:) I used two cans to measure my size back in the day:) a beer can would be ridiculous, but cool as hell!

7" girth is probably too big to be comfortable for many women. I could not get my 7.5 " girth into a petite Chinese gal, and she was hurting with the effort. Lots of lube helps but not for all vaginas.

Back
Top Bottom