BornInFigi;680398 said:
Short dick needs a name change. Congrats man!!!

mmm not really i have spent almost 3 months using the LM almost in a religious way,n im a bit dissapointed.:p

shortdick;680483 said:
mmm not really i have spent almost 3 months using the LM almost in a religious way,n im a bit dissapointed.:p

You didn't gain at all? How consistent were you and what kind of gain did you make?

huge-girth;680485 said:
You didn't gain at all? How consistent were you and what kind of gain did you make?

im still stuck at 7 maybe a bit bigger but makes no sense crushing the pubic bone IMO..I really expected to get to 7+ nbpel by dec 31 st but i didnt im a bit tired n stressed.what can i say man

Last edited:
huge-girth;680485 said:

Yeah. I'm not sure how to incorporate the LM back into my training. Perhaps bundles before BM or girth work?

shortdick;680487 said:
im still stuck at 7 maybe a bit bigger but makes no sense crushing the pubic bone IMO..I really expected to get to 7+ nbpel by dec 31 st but i didnt im a bit tired n stressed.what can i say man

Fat pad.

BornInFigi;680491 said:
Yeah. I'm not sure how to incorporate the LM back into my training. Perhaps bundles before BM or girth work?

Yes exactly, bundles before girth. My new routine from Monday is, morning bundles for 30 mins after that I do 10 X 3 pumping and wear my cock ring. In the evening I repeat the same thing. This is what I will be doing throughout 2016.

shortdick;680499 said:
yeah i was measuring it today n is like half an inch deep,want to get it as flat as possible..

Where you consistent in the past 3 months? How long do you use your LengthMaster? 30 mins or 45 mins or 1 hour?

huge-girth;680529 said:
Where you consistent in the past 3 months? How long do you use your LengthMaster? 30 mins or 45 mins or 1 hour?

30+mins but i have been doing the foot long stretches n they are great n about a week ago i started doing them downwards n the legs get shaky LOL but im just about to start a new routine in 10 days or something,ill start n ask for suggestions:)

Last edited:
shortdick;680530 said:
30+mins but i have been doing the foot long stretches n they are great n about a week ago i started doing them downwards n the legs get shaky LOL but im just about to start a new routine in 10 days or something,ill start n ask for suggestions:)

Sounds good.

Yeah i know it does,but after 3 months of doing the foot long stretches need to see whats next..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Look at that, I return and I see that shortie has won a contest! Congrats mate! Wish you all the best.

I hope you don't go missing like me, sadly I've been having too much **** on my head this last year, not even giving PE time. I'll do my best to try and get back on track brothers. I was missing, but do think of you all every once in a while. My love for MOS will NEVER fade away. :)

You have all the necessary tools for pe now bro. You the man, shortdick now thick schlong.

huge-girth;680445 said:
Who won the grand prize? Shortdick or longth?

We have a winner brothers! It was really close between tempinite and shortdick

tempinite
Annual Posts: 3855
Thanks Received: 218
Combined Likes and Thanks Received for the year: 622
276 More Posts than shortdick

shortdick
Annual Posts: 3579
Thanks Received: 215
Combined Likes and Thanks Received: 793
171 More Likes and Thanks Received.

This contest is judged by post quality not just quantity....so the winner is.... shortdick!

The runner-up tempinite will receive a runners up prize of choice from selected PE products

Good job guys and make the New Year count!

Congratulation Short and Temp! Great work to everyone this year who helped contribute to the Brotherhood.

I want to say also that the Brotherhood is the most altruistic Brotherhood ever! This year we have given over $4000.00 in prizes! What other forum can boast this? None. I am proud to be a part of this amazing Brotherhood!

huge-girth;680657 said:
You have all the necessary tools for pe now bro. You the man, shortdick now thick schlong.

i have to think about new names from now on:)

This thread is a proof that the grand prize is worth it. Everyone needs to participate in this stuff.

huge-girth;758337 said:
This thread is a proof that the grand prize is worth it. Everyone needs to participate in this stuff.

Such a generous prize! And all for just being a good poster.

Big Schwanz Acht;758400 said:
A big 'Thank You' from me to you :)

Hey, you deserved it! No one put in the effort as much as you and you did it not for the money, but for the altruism and the giving back. It was a joy to gift you that prize!

Back
Top Bottom