templnite;666479 said:
The event known by all Christians as the time of judgement, as written in the first convent >:(

Don't get mad get glad. You up for the competition bro?

templnite;666479 said:
The event known by all Christians as the time of judgement, as written in the first convent >:(

Praise Jebus.

Last edited:
Imagine this, most forums are begging the community for money, even though they do just fine with their affiliation (even when they deny that there is affiliates). They beg for money as we give it away! What better place than MOS? I would love to see one of the other forums have the altruism we have. We give away $2200+ each January and each month we give about $200 in prizes. That is about $5000 a year! I am very proud to be part of such an altruistic home like the MOS Brotherhood!

yeah this is real n most of the bros can testify,we get monthly prizes n money..n a bigger dick everyday!! what else can we ask for!!:cool:

doublelongdaddy;666542 said:
Imagine this, most forums are begging the community for money, even though they do just fine with their affiliation (even when they deny that there is affiliates). They beg for money as we give it away! What better place than MOS? I would love to see one of the other forums have the altruism we have. We give away $2200+ each January and each month we give about $200 in prizes. That is about $5000 a year! I am very proud to be part of such an altruistic home like the MOS Brotherhood!

You know what you should do. Post a video diary of a day in your life. Show us the inner workings of MoS. I'd be really interested in seeing it

Simyan;666790 said:
You know what you should do. Post a video diary of a day in your life. Show us the inner workings of MoS. I'd be really interested in seeing it

That would be interesting :)

Wouldn't it? Especially if it were shot like a documentary

Matthew 10:21-22
Brother will deliver brother over to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death, and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

And notice how other forums are so careful about what they say as to not offend each other, but at the brotherhood we can be ourselves while still rejoice in our friendship. *Brothers in arms*

On Topic: Yes, very true. We are so fortunate of these giveaways.

Off topic: I had a weird dream about you where I followed you for no reason and you were just like some super rich guy just doing whatever he wanted, cruising around in cars, sailing ships. I was like....why am I just following DLD? It got even weirder because you were like some secretly evil devil worshipper. :( Scary dream. Twas only a dream though :)

Simyan;666790 said:

Yeah, I'd be interested too childish. This would make a great series.

shortdick;666548 said:
yeah this is real n most of the bros can testify,we get monthly prizes n money..n a bigger dick everyday!! what else can we ask for!!:cool:

Yeahhhhh right on!

kyomoto;666859 said:
I had a weird dream about you where I followed you for no reason and you were just like some super rich guy just doing whatever he wanted, cruising around in cars, sailing ships. I was like....why am I just following DLD? It got even weirder because you were like some secretly evil devil worshipper.!

Mike may not be a bleeding-heart person, but he has a heart like the rest of us. Maybe that dream was just a reflection of your true desires ?:( because you were following him around correct? That's pretty much saying that you want to chase all those empty pleasures.

I personally don't believe dreams have any real significance. Hilarious stuff nonetheless!

Daniel 2:46-47
Then King Nebuchadnezzar fell prostrate before Daniel and paid him honor and ordered that an offering and incense be presented to him. The king said to Daniel, “Surely your God is the God of gods and the Lord of kings and a revealer of mysteries, for you were able to reveal this mystery.”

Dreams can come from satan or from the highest one. Some people have the gift of interpreting dreams.

Simyan;666876 said:
I personally don't believe dreams have any real significance. Hilarious stuff nonetheless!

Yep me too..just " things " happening in our brains when we sleep :)

templnite;666882 said:
Dreams can come from satan or from the highest one. Some people have the gift of interpreting dreams.

Indeed my Brother! They come in from evil or good, it is very important what we expose ourselves to things that may not be righteous, this can also leave room for evil to come in.

Bro I usually have very strange, and obscure dreams that I try my best to interpret in a useful way. I don't always have much success with that, but at least they're not as dark as when I had alcoholism. Almost every time I go to bed drunk, or high is when I have disturbing jap-�naked people movies� style nightmares XD not cool man.

I believe we have dreams for some reason. For what I do not know but it's far from our comprehension as of now and in my eyes I see dreams as an alternate reality or another dimension that I'm living in because I believe in the infinite dimension theory which our soul connects to every single strand of dimensions into that form of body we take in. And our main body is the focused one which is the one we live by.

kyomoto;667039 said:
I believe we have dreams for some reason. For what I do not know but it's far from our comprehension as of now and in my eyes I see dreams as an alternate reality or another dimension that I'm living in because I believe in the infinite dimension theory which our soul connects to every single strand of dimensions into that form of body we take in. And our main body is the focused one which is the one we live by.

That's an interesting theory :)

I have always had this belief as an undertone to rational beliefs that perhaps we are sleeping in the day while awake in the dream world. How would we know the difference?

Back
Top Bottom