doublelongdaddy;668676 said:
I might win :)

THIS IS RIGGED GOD DAMN IT! Just kidding. I would like to see you win :) e_e wait... you should've won all these years in these forums

Simyan;668712 said:
lol, he still wants more, like stillwanmore!

Yeah these guys are absurd, but hey if you want that shit to touch the skies then go for it haha.

Do you guys know if the likes/thanks count for all the years someone has been here or only for the current year? I know It counts for all years because I went to check some kids profile that hasn't posted this year, and I don't even know why anybody would notice his posts let alone give him likes but the bra still has around fifty likes, and twenty thanks. Is my counter gonna reset come January?

Last edited:
templnite;680171 said:
Do you guys know if the likes/thanks count for all the years someone has been here or only for the current year? I know It counts for all years because I went to check some kids profile that hasn't posted this year, and I don't even know why anybody would notice his posts let alone give him likes but the bra still has around fifty likes, and twenty thanks. Is my counter gonna reset come January?

I don't think it will reset. It remain as it it and it keeps increasing

this is clearly urs shortdick

dam i didnt know i was on the list too !!!

We have a winner brothers! It was really close between tempinite and shortdick

tempinite
Annual Posts: 3855
Thanks Received: 218
Combined Likes and Thanks Received for the year: 622
276 More Posts than shortdick

shortdick
Annual Posts: 3579
Thanks Received: 215
Combined Likes and Thanks Received: 793
171 More Likes and Thanks Received.

This contest is judged by post quality not just quantity....so the winner is.... shortdick!

The runner-up tempinite will receive a runners up prize of choice from selected PE products

Good job guys and make the New Year count!

Congrats shortdick, first moderator and now 1k dollars man you had to be very good in 2015 :D

Well deserved. tempinite will be pissed as I read his opinions about the whole "likes" thing.

shortdick;680265 said:
hey have you gained lately? get bigger bro!!:)

my pe has been on and off due to blisters so i keep getting temporary gains..

r u thinking about donating ur devices to me ?? hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

congrats shortdickkkkkkk !!!!!!!

Congratulerations shortdick, remember i helped you get there. Just kidding. Have a good one bro.

Back
Top Bottom