Junglefever;521007 said:
Easy gains dudes, every time you jerk off dont cum, i did this for a few months and gain 0.25 girth, effortless

I don't know how I managed to miss this thread? The traditional jelq doesn't work for me, so I do jelq variations, which intially got me over the 6" barrier year. Ejaculation will hamper girth gains, and makes it longer to recover to do another productive workout. Since using the Bathmate X-40 for the last 18 months (supersetted with jelq variations/horse squeeze/clamping), I've been blessed with unpumped and unclamped 6 3/16" mid shaft flaccid girth, 6 1/4" flaccid glans girth, 7" mid shaft erect girth, and 7 1/16 erect glans girth. I and women in my gym (without saying anyhthing) am seeing that my flaccid grith/flaccid glans girth is noticable in loose sweatpants.

Priapologist;159972 said:
Thanks, respect is mutual.
You'll be happy to know that I already Penis Enlargement the AC way :). Just as with weight training, I get a better workout when I can see myself in a mirror.

Cheers!
GS

Bears another equote!

jubee;159080 said:
Well I actualy started Penis Enlargementing when i was 16 on and off, i actually just recently started up again, I am 20 now. When i was 16 i didn't know any of these sites existed, i just made up my own routine. I would do a lot of high pressure jelquing at about 80% - 90% erection and also a lot of high pressure holds with extreme butt flexed pc clenching, but i have always had good girth from the start. going for 10 x 7.5 if possible.

This is what I do with my clamped kegels, I'm talking about the extreme butt-flexed pc clenches.

Good question. Im also working towards the coveted 6" girth.. still a long way to go but I will chime in anyway.

5.7" is a damn decent sized girth and I don't think you would have any complaints from women at your current size. Redzulu is over 7" and after reading some of his sexual exploits it seems like its more mentally intimidating for the ladies than physically. I just saw a video the other day of a woman stuffing a coke can up her twat so with a little practice I think a woman could accomodate any size penis.

This is the kind of post that gives me so much motivation. I see no reason why I shouldn't get to my desired girth size of 7 inches. I will surely get there no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom