5 x 5 x 3 for girth all around

Definitely reduce it until you see no edema. Water is completely different than air. What you experience in air, the difference may be as high as 2.5inHg less. There's not a whole lot of fluid can be stored in the skin, so it has to go somewhere. That is your glans as the ultimate destination. Work from 5inHg. If you are consistent with the pumping, go up 1inHg every few days to test the upper limit. You may not feel that extreme expansion after that long of a pumping period, but it doesn't mean you should be a daredevil.

Since you did a 10inHg in water (assuming) and then 10inHg in air, sounds like a good baseline for the upper. Set your lower pressure at 6inHg, and upper at 10inHg for now. Make sure to monitor for any sign of adema after the Girth program (SRT 5x5x3). If it's good, stay there. You can do a creeping 20 seconds into 11inHg then back to 10inHg for 2 minutes, and back up to 11inHg for another 20 seconds after 2 weeks.

Thank you I appreciate the advice. So far I've done 3 days of water 5x5x3 at 8-10inHg. I've experienced no edema. I will take your advice and stay safe.

Reactions: DLD
Thank you I appreciate the advice. So far I've done 3 days of water 5x5x3 at 8-10inHg. I've experienced no edema. I will take your advice and stay safe.
Excellent

Back
Top Bottom