templnite;697663 said:
Collagen is very tough material, you need to first heat it to increase elasticity and then tenderize it through diagonal vectors via bundles and jelqs in all directions.

only then you will benefit from constant traction but only a little because if not you'll divide more cells , starving the current daughter cells of nutrients and stunt growth.

You need a sizegenetics to stretch them out little by little. Those contortionist mofos dont just do hard ass splits to stretch their ligatures and neither do doctors. They use low force over longer time.

To say that throwing a hundred lbs in one direction versus twenty in all directions will affect collagen better is retarded. Anyone who believes the legend of bib who invented hanging is retarded. A seventy year old man whom at his age his dick doesn't even work right anymore, wants to elongate his dick so it fills up even less? C mon son he was obviously just trying to sell shit

This x 100. This is why I feel I grow more in my vachanger than my BIB (other than the BIB being a piece of shit). I can use heat in the VH, can't do that with BIB properly.

PS. I am happy that Temp calls out BIB's bullshit. Not too many people will stand up against the BIB bullshit that reeks through the PE community. The truth is 99% of "BIB's theories" are complete BS.I would like to hear more of Temp's techniques. You sound like you know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
IVEADREAM;697662 said:
Hey Still don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming you or anyone for that matter as to why I haven't gained anything "yet". I still like your hanger over anything else and still feel I can use it to gain. I just need to figure out what I did wrong for the last 8 months and correct it.

Some guys do well hanging heavy with about 7-10 hrs. a week. Some don't. Personally I don't. I gain more doing low weights +more time than heavy weights with same time. Heavy weights STOP my gains cold. But I know Real life friends that gain massively doing heavier weights. So you have to experiment.

Also, hanger isn't just for "heavy weights" , don't see why you can't use it for lighter weights +more time. The whole notion of heavy weights is a BIB bullshit fantasy . He said he got up to "20 + pounds @ 4 hrs. a day"- you know why? Because no one will do that and when you fail he'll blame you,not the shitty hanger.

There is no fucking way anyone is hanging 20+ pounds on a dick for 4+ hrs. a day. Your dick will be a mess. No amount of conditioning will change this.

Most of my customers don't exceed 15lbs. Then again most are new to PE and get the gains they want by then. I don't tell men the only way to gain is with heavy weight. I don't know where this thing with the only way to hang is whatever approach stuff comes from.

Just get the timing right from when you trigger mitosis to when your next session is. Dial in the right intensity and you can have a productive session the next day with momentum from the last. If you overstress the cells you'll not get anywhere but even when training proper its good to throw in a rest day somewhere. Like maybe two on three on or whatever you can benefit more from

stillwantmore2;698207 said:
Most of my customers don't exceed 15lbs. Then again most are new to PE and get the gains they want by then. I don't tell men the only way to gain is with heavy weight. I don't know where this thing with the only way to hang is whatever approach stuff comes from.

It comes from BIB who owns �other forum� and has a stake in PEgym. That idiot ruined PE for most people who buy into his shit. You know this.
His theories are like a cancer that ate through this community . It needs CHEMO to sort things out.

Right now I'm hanging with 7kg, am I doing something wrong then :/?

deadwood187;698210 said:
It comes from BIB who owns �other forum� and has a stake in PEgym. That idiot ruined PE for most people who buy into his shit. You know this.
His theories are like a cancer that ate through this community . It needs CHEMO to sort things out.

He is not only a phony but he has NEVER proven the gains he has claimed. I proved mine to the point of allowing magazines come and measure me. What happened is Thundersplace existed, I made them into something and when I left most of their members left with me. Today they use phony stats, like how many members are online. There are times where it says there are 1000 members on but there are only 10 posts for the day LIES! The only real PE site is Matters of Size, we are the biggest, the best and the ones who invented modern PE!

Munto;698241 said:
Right now I'm hanging with 7kg, am I doing something wrong then :/?

I'm talking averages from working with guys from all over, the last few years. Remember, my average customer is from outside the PE community.

stillwantmore2;698293 said:
I'm talking averages from working with guys from all over, the last few years. Remember, my average customer is from outside the PE community.

Smart Idea.

Most of my customers don't exceed 15lbs. Then again most are new to PE and get the gains they want by then. I don't tell men the only way to
Gain is with heavy weight. I don't know where this thing with the only way to hang is whatever approach stuff comes from.

These cats are serious? They pay money for a hanger which is one of the more advanced PE methods, but they only look for noobie gains. Why don't you just sell them the newbie routine?

For the minority of your clientele who seek long term gains, why not send them over here to try the srt? You know that building length comes best out of constant traction (not the hanger best quality) because the cells are going to be replicating as they are stretched. Therefore the replicas (key word) will pop out larger.

By using the hanger to repeatedly mangle your fresh replica cells you'll ensure plenty of 'over-repair' in the tissues which is why you can go up to the "big boi weights" as you call them, yet still have no gains. Its clear that so much over-repairs was turning iveadreams cock into one big chunk of scar tissue wrapped in alligator hide.

Now iveadream knows better. Little by little with the help of constant traction by way of a sizegenetics, he will ensure that his new cells are always repaired in a controlled and sensible manner, twenty four seven (just the way srt intended it). After all the cell cycle is engaged twenty four seven instead of however many fifteen minute sets you recommend.

I really love having to repeat myself for the slow kids. I refer every one of my customers here. They actually get a sheet with their hanger that tells them how to get started and to also visit this forum. So, I'm sure many of them over the last 4 years now have come here and benefitted from the knowledge here. You love to make it sound like I'm just all so one sided and I never mention anything about MOS to anyone I work with, or that I act like my hanger is #1 above everything, or that all I ever tell men to do is jump right to heavy weights. "Big boi weights"? You love putting words in my mouth too.

That shows in the way that nobody comes to give testimonials xD only pumping iron and stillaverage which are you xD.

You think I'm slow bra? Expecting me to believe that your average imaginary customer would wanna come here and see how you ripped them of by selling a unnecessary piece of equipment? If you send them here then where's the awesome support? Oh right its there in iveadreams thread, yeah pretty good support bra.

Speaking of support bra, you should wear one on yo head nighuh. Everytime I watch your videos (where you talk about hanger and only hanger, going as far as to say that hanging and clamping are the most effective enlargement methods) it looks as if the only enlargement is in your actual head.

Look here bra. You stand to lose much when think about sending guys here, that's why "not part of the PE community" teehheee *swag!*

And on your handle says uppity cracker? That's hella racist bra, you, like George bush dont care about us black people only trans people. I saw a old post where you were making a reference to hanging blacks when talking about penis hanging. And iveadream? Why did you fucked up his dream? Could it be cause of someone else who also had a dream

Last edited:
Pfff what you know about cunnilingus, that shit ain't trans. The comic book character jigsaw from the punisher? Yeah its also called "iveadreams cock after stillwantsmores training" forreal dawg you almost gave a nigga a sex change after all that torture/punishment err I mean training xD

Yep. Hatas gonna hate. I still get mine and the brotherhood keeps on keepin on. I love you Temp, even if you insist on trying to make me look bad for no reason.

^bro quit hating, you know stillwantsmore is getting his money either way. Its ok because he still wants more money, he wrote the song by Britney spears "give me more"

Back
Top Bottom