Blathers;302784 said:
My virginity... Its killing me that I haven't at 20 in spite of so many opportunities.

bro go get a prositute , wear a condom and you wont have to worry about being a virgin anymore :O:O

Blathers;302784 said:
My virginity... Its killing me that I haven't at 20 in spite of so many opportunities.

Relax man. It'll happen. If you don't want to wait for someone special than ask one of your chick friends to help you out. I bet if you're honest some chick would love to pop your cherry.:)

But I cant get it up... I can have sex when ever I want. I'm a good looking guy, I'm muscular, I'm pretty good at talking to girls, I have woman that hit on me... I'm just scared because of the one time it almost happened. Any time I talk to a girl it's like "Shit... if this goes to the bedroom... I'm screwed..."

Will the DVD on this site help me with having trouble getting it up, a left curvature, premature ejaculation, length, and girth?

I was in your situation a year and a half ago. I was 24 and finally got the girl I've been wanting since 2nd grade. Like you, I had opportunitys and turned them all down. It was definitly worth the long wait. But to the point...

The first time we fooled around, just touching, she put her hands down my pants and I wasn't able to get an erection. Infact it did the the complete opposite. I shrivled as if it was freezing out. I was so embarrased. Since we had known eachother for years, we could easily talk and joke about it a few days afterwards. A few weeks later we had sex for the first time. Being my first time, I was so scared I couldn't get a full erection. Somewhat erect, enough to get in there. A minute later it completely went flacid, and that was that. I didn't come. Good thing to cause we didn't use a condom.
It happened the 2nd time we had sex, a week later. It bothered me to hell, but didn't her. She understood that I was new, and kept telling me it would get better. 3rd time came around, I lasted longer, but didn't come. 4th time...didn't come. 5 time...still hadn't come. Now it was starting to effect our relationship. I didn't want this to happen. One day, I put in my head that 'Tonight, I'm gonna come!' Not a single thought about what if I can't, or not a single thought about the other times. I just set in my mind and nothing else, that I'm gonna come the next time we have sex. We had foreplayed, and we were the most relaxed and comfortable we had ever been. Forgetting everything and just exploring eachothers mind and body. I came that night, and it was great!!! It was just all in my head. And its pretty much expected. Its something new. It took about 10 months for the both of us to finally feel 100% comfortable with eachother, and thats when the best sex of our lives started happening. Its like sport. The more you practice, the better you 2 get. OH! Don't chase the orgasm. It'll come. Hope this helps.

AE86;303133 said:
I was in your situation a year and a half ago. I was 24 and finally got the girl I've been wanting since 2nd grade. Like you, I had opportunitys and turned them all down. It was definitly worth the long wait. But to the point...

The first time we fooled around, just touching, she put her hands down my pants and I wasn't able to get an erection. Infact it did the the complete opposite. I shrivled as if it was freezing out. I was so embarrased. Since we had known eachother for years, we could easily talk and joke about it a few days afterwards. A few weeks later we had sex for the first time. Being my first time, I was so scared I couldn't get a full erection. Somewhat erect, enough to get in there. A minute later it completely went flacid, and that was that. I didn't come. Good thing to cause we didn't use a condom.
It happened the 2nd time we had sex, a week later. It bothered me to hell, but didn't her. She understood that I was new, and kept telling me it would get better. 3rd time came around, I lasted longer, but didn't come. 4th time...didn't come. 5 time...still hadn't come. Now it was starting to effect our relationship. I didn't want this to happen. One day, I put in my head that 'Tonight, I'm gonna come!' Not a single thought about what if I can't, or not a single thought about the other times. I just set in my mind and nothing else, that I'm gonna come the next time we have sex. We had foreplayed, and we were the most relaxed and comfortable we had ever been. Forgetting everything and just exploring eachothers mind and body. I came that night, and it was great!!! It was just all in my head. And its pretty much expected. Its something new. It took about 10 months for the both of us to finally feel 100% comfortable with eachother, and thats when the best sex of our lives started happening. Its like sport. The more you practice, the better you 2 get. OH! Don't chase the orgasm. It'll come. Hope this helps.

Awesome Post.

Thanks for the story. I trust you'll understand where I'm coming from when I say that... I'm just to embarrassed to try that. I'm thinking about getting this DVD to help me. Can anyone answer my questions? Will the DVD on this site help me with having trouble getting it up, a left curvature, premature ejaculation, length, and girth? I don't know maybe it cant if this is all in my head.

Blathers;303225 said:
Thanks for the story. I trust you'll understand where I'm coming from when I say that... I'm just to embarrassed to try that. I'm thinking about getting this DVD to help me. Can anyone answer my questions? Will the DVD on this site help me with having trouble getting it up, a left curvature, premature ejaculation, length, and girth? I don't know maybe it cant if this is all in my head.

DVD is the same thing as the members section....so idk if you're a member or not.....but yea...DVD or members section.....its gonna help you out....it wouldn't be there if it didn't work right?

I'm not a member. Can the videos in the members section be downloaded? Also, I know it works, I'm just asking if it covers certain issues like premature ejaculation, ED, and left curvature in addition to things like length and girth?

Blathers;303408 said:
I'm not a member. Can the videos in the members section be downloaded? Also, I know it works, I'm just asking if it covers certain issues like premature ejaculation, ED, and left curvature in addition to things like length and girth?

PC work for ED. PC/Reverse for PreE. Jelq and bends for curve. Don't worry about getting super hard or cumming quick. Just try and have fun. You've got your whole life to perfect the process.

Blathers;303408 said:

hey man i first started pe because i had ed , not to gain size because i was good with my size. i was so nervouse that i couldnt get hard that i convinced myself of it and couldnt perform because of it. i had a very low sex drive too. what cured it for me was jelqing and a shit load of kegals. kegals do wonders for your sex drive, health and gains in general. practise these and whatever else you want and you'll be ok soon enough. i promise you.

Blathers;303425 said:
How long? A month? A week? Not for gains, but for sex drive.

it depends how low yours is. there's no way to put a time frame on it, just start doing them and dont stop. dont masterbate either.

Well... I just became a member, and I'm starting the routine today. And NO masturbating.

Back
Top Bottom