switch to Bathmate only and do it for a month! My solution, i think tissue could be in some kind of problem and could easily not respond due to mixed effect on it!
Bathmate is the s***

due to stretching with intensity and using Bathmate hardcore stretches made me lose my hardness....its been like this for the past two months

be patient. make a log of everything you do. make sure to take pictures. to make all the measurements right. (as you become better you also become better at making proper measurement therefor it might look like its still standing while it is actually growing)

make a log here on the forum. and tell what you do how it feel and what you don't get. people will share their knowledge with you. and before you know of it. bam you got gains.

in my experience (take it for what it is. and nothing more)

you first gain in bpfl.
then you gain in flaccid lenght
then you will start to see the results in bp erect and normal erect as the last one!!!

do you have all the measurements? and written them down at time?

i prefer pictures because your brain has a hard time getting now and then. so it doesn't see it grow therefor you don't grow. but this can be the day after you just got 1 inch in lenght. you havent grown since therefore you have a failure.

some people have easy tissue some hard. some people do a 1 month routine and hits a 1 inch. and are like OMG!

other people go nuts for half a year and gain half an inch. migght not sound as that much. but think about it.

lets say your 6 inches. then in 2 years you can have a fat cock hitting 8 inches.

wouldn't that be something? don't loose hope. focus on making your workouts 100% optimal everytime. and you will eventually see amazing gains. like nothing you have ever seen before.

Exactly, 2 months is nothing. Try 10 months like I have in the past, the key is to keep dedicated and dont think more is always better regarding work ethic but intensity and progression.

Its been 2 months now and I have seen some girth gains but no length gains which is what I want the most. I have been using the Sizegenetics for 3 hours a day with 5-10 minutes manuel stretching and Bathmate for 25 min by 5 min SSJ then 10 min Bathmate by 5 min SSJ. I know its only been a couple months but I thought I would atleast see something. Is 3 hours a day just not enough time a day to see gains or is 2 months just not enough time yet?
You need the LENGTHMASTER 3, it will increase your length fast, also get MityVac pump system for girthwork.

Do SRT 5X5X3 for girth, and do with LengthMaster 3 - Penis Bundle Stretcher & Weight Hanging this progression of exercises;
  1. Newbie routine.
  2. DBS (Downward Bundled Stretches).
  3. BTC-BS (Behind The Cheeks-Bundled Stretches).
Do 20 minute sessions with LengthMaster - Penis Bundle Stretcher & Weight Hanging 3, twice per day. You can inoperate planned rest days as well (not to many).

Always incoperate the healing part of the SRT - Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition Theory, it's as important as active penis enlargement itself.

You need the LENGTHMASTER 3, it will increase your length fast, also get MityVac pump system for girthwork.

Do SRT 5X5X3 for girth, and do with LENGTHMASTER 3 this progression of exercises;
  1. Newbie routine.
  2. DBS (Downward Bundled Stretches).
  3. BTC-BS (Behind The Cheeks-Bundled Stretches).
Do 20 minute sessions with LENGTHMASTER 3, twice per day. You can inoperate planned rest days as well (not to many).

Always incoperate the healing part of the SRT, it's as important as active penis enlargement itself.
Endorse 💯%

Back
Top Bottom