Thrill Drill

Registered
I've been doing Penis Enlargement for almost 2 years now and have very little to show for it. I initially made some nice EQ gains, and have increased my girth by a bit, but length (what I was really after) hasn't changed by much at all. A general Penis Enlargement session for me consists of 20 minutes of stretching in all directions followed by 20 minutes of `jelqing (which is about 100 reps for me since I do them slowly). I am now looking to start the DLD beginner routine.

My question is, how many of you have seen significant length gains from this routine? And DLD, I plan on doing it for the next 2 months, until the end of summer. Do you think I can expect to see some growth in the length department? And lastly, I am a bit confused on how to do those behind the cheek stretches. Could someone please explain them?

Please reply asap, I am leaving for the gym soon and want to Penis Enlargement before then. Thank you! :)

Hey man, if you have been Penis Enlargement'ing for almost two years now, its definitely (past) time for you to up the intensity of your routine. I'd highly recommend you not do the newbie routine, as that's essentially what you're already doing.

Look around the forum and find more advanced stretches, such as DLD Blasters, __________ stretch, etc to start putting in your routine. If you're a member or own the MOS DVD, DLD has tons of advanced stretches you could easily learn how to do. If not, simply use the search bar and look for different, more advanced stretches. Here are a few excellent exercises that a lot of guys have had a lot of success with.

DLD Blasters:
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...th-Gains&highlight=DLD+Blasters+demonstration

The __________ Stretch:
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...ue-Whale&highlight=DLD+Blasters+demonstration

Slow Squash Jelqs (Girth):
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...highlight=slow+squash+jelq+the+ultimate+girth

You should also read up on SRT if you haven't already. Start using Uncle Jim's wrap when you aren't actively Penis Enlargementing to heal extended, and use a cockring after your girth work to heal expanded. The Bathmate and SizeGenetics aren't required, but certainly will help speed up your gains.
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...est-Way-to-a-Massive-Penis-and-a-Perfect-Body

Also, here is a demonstration for Behind the Cheeks stretches. **Simply click to watch on youtube since you can't watch it from the forum**
[video=youtube;scBrSVd-OLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scBrSVd-OLY[/video]

Last edited:
Hod long do you hold those stretches? And is it a really strong steady pull?

Most guys get gains from stretching their ligs out. Do a lot of between the cheeks stretches, you'll gain.

I've been doing Penis Enlargement for almost 2 years now and have very little to show for it. I initially made some nice EQ gains, and have increased my girth by a bit, but length (what I was really after) hasn't changed by much at all. A general Penis Enlargement session for me consists of 20 minutes of stretching in all directions followed by 20 minutes of `jelqing (which is about 100 reps for me since I do them slowly). I am now looking to start the DLD beginner routine.

My question is, how many of you have seen significant length gains from this routine? And DLD, I plan on doing it for the next 2 months, until the end of summer. Do you think I can expect to see some growth in the length department? And lastly, I am a bit confused on how to do those behind the cheek stretches. Could someone please explain them?

Please reply asap, I am leaving for the gym soon and want to Penis Enlargement before then. Thank you! :)

Buy the LengthMaster - Penis Bundle Stretcher & Weight Hanging. It brings length gains quicker than any other PE device out there. You can buy the LengthMaster from the MoS Shop.

Buy the LengthMaster. It brings length gains quicker than any other PE device out there. You can buy the LengthMaster from the MoS Shop.

There is a problem in the statement as well, "...until the end of summer". There's a tell-tale sign of short term PE routines and probably a long break in between. A disconnect of routines and not providing sufficient time for cementing, as well as the lack of increasing intensity to further optimzing the tissue building. This is why there was little gain.

From what I have learned, if you want to keep growing, you need to add more intensity or more training hours. The LengthMaster is good for intensity. At some point you need a device like this to increase intensity as you can not do it by hand anymore.

From what I have learned, if you want to keep growing, you need to add more intensity or more training hours. The LengthMaster is good for intensity. At some point you need a device like this to increase intensity as you can not do it by hand anymore.
Exactly!

This is why the LengthMaster comes into reality for length, and MityVac - Wet and Dry Penis Vacuum Pump System/Bathmate for girth.

You can only do so much with your hands for girth and need help using pumps:
1717543308654.png

And length:

1717543496872.png

This is why the LengthMaster comes into reality for length, and MityVac/Bathmate for girth.

You can only do so much with your hands for girth and need help using pumps:
View attachment 1836299

And length:

View attachment 1836300
Excellent post

for me it's also a time thing. Due to work I can't do a 2 hour PE girth + length session. So now I do 20 minutes LengthMaster, wear SizeGenetics - Penis Traction Extender for a few hours (around 4) and then do a 20/30 minutes LengthMaster - Penis Bundle Stretcher & Weight Hanging session again. Just started this and hope this can bring my length to a next level.

for me it's also a time thing. Due to work I can't do a 2 hour PE girth + length session. So now I do 20 minutes LengthMaster, wear SG for a few hours (around 4) and then do a 20/30 minutes LM session again. Just started this and hope this can bring my length to a next level.

What's your current length size? Have you stopped training girth?

Yes, I am more focused on length at the moment, less on girth My BPEL is 20,3cm (~8"). Want to reach 21.5 (~8.5").

Yes, I am more focused on length at the moment, less on girth My BPEL is 20,3cm (~8"). Want to reach 21.5 (~8.5").

Oh okay I understand. I want to get my girth to 7 inches by November next year. After that, I will focus on length.

I want to get to 9 inches in length. I'm currently 8.25 inches.

I like it how you make it a long term goal. Makes it easier then wanting to reach within a few months and being disappointed because it didn't happen.

I like it how you make it a long term goal. Makes it easier then wanting to reach within a few months and being disappointed because it didn't happen.

Making it a long time goal is how you bring it to fruition. PE is more of a lifestyle for me.

Higher @huge-girth as a coach he will get you there

Back
Top Bottom