wohoo19m

Registered
Yeah, I know that title is pretty hard to believe. But hell, I measured this today. Here's what I believe contributed to the sudden gains: pills.

See, I posted a thread a while ago asking for help in the girth department. I didn't get a lot of responses, but anyway. I made myself a routine which was part "basics" and part advanced. This is what it looked like:

600 Jelqs
10 mins of advanced horse squeezes ( clamped )
PC training ( clamped )
30 mins+ of light clamping

What were the results after 2 weeks of this? nothing. ( truly, it was a month, but 2 weeks in that month were breaks, so I don't count them ).

Now that isn't really anything new. I mean, seriously, expecting gains with 2 weeks training is pretty dumb. But I decided to add something to my training. A supplement. So I had a bottle of PSP lying around and I decided that I'd use this and maybe order a 6 month supply next month.

I want girth right now, and since pills help with blood flow, I thought this would be the best supplement towards my goal.

Well, a week after, with the same routine ( except, I stick with only 30 mins of light clamping instead of 30 mins+. I mean, I could go for 4 hrs with that thing on last month. ) I measured 1/8 inch more in girth, as well as slightly longer.

I think I discovered that my missing element in gaining was blood flow while I was resting, which the pills delivered.

Maybe it was a fluke, but I measured a couple of times and it was consistent. But I'll definitely measure next week to see if the gains have stuck, or even increased.

I had always advised pills being used as a supplement to exercises, but wasn't sure how effective they'd be. Now I'm excited at the possibilities.

will keep posted on developments.

If this guy is not lying about his results, then it seems pills give you mostly girth and not length:
The Penis Prank: Do Those Penis Enlargement Pills Really Work?

Though I e-mailed him and he says while he hasn't measured himself lately, he says after he stopped taking the pills he's sure his gains went back to the normal before he started. :(

Back
Top Bottom